"Last night I completed Julia’s Classroom Calm course... this was a two- hour session which doesn’t sound long but the knowledge, tools, ideas and practical activities and resources that were packed into it were incredible! The course was clear, concise and full of amazing tips and techniques to use both in the classroom and with small groups. I will also be using some of the techniques in my own holistic therapy business. Thank you Julia " Gemma, Battling Brook Primary School
Gain the knowledge, skills and resources to create calm, boost confidence and increase focus in your classroom.
In this two - hour workshop, we will explore:
* Neuroscience and how it can help and hinder learning.
* Classroom techniques to create calm.
* The benefits of yoga, mindfulness, breathing techniques and movements that promote brain integration.
* Classroom appropriate yoga, mindfulness, breathing techniques and movements to integrate the brain.
* How to integrate these strategies quickly and easily into the school day.
* Supporting children with anxiety, anger and concentration issues.
You will receive;
* 15 double sided laminated A4 cards for use in the classroom.
* A manual for reference.
* Automatic membership of ‘Julia Hankins Well Being in School’ Facebook group.
* Certificate of attendance.
Investment for one individual joining a group training is just £75* for training, resource pack and ongoing support!
This training is also available for groups of staff and whole schools, find out more about pricing information here.
* Please note that postage of resources within the UK is free, outside the UK postage costs will need to be covered by the person booked on and additional invoice will be sent for this.
“I liked understanding how the body reacts and how to support via poses. It was simple and powerful as it explains various areas of the body and emotions that it supports. I found the training interesting, informative and encouraging and the manual is brilliant and easy to follow, the cards are also a great resource to have.” Ranjit, Broad Heath Primary School