Classroom Calm June 2nd either 10 am - 12 noon or 7.30 - 9.30 pm
*Online training on the 2nd of June, either 10 - 12 noon or 7.30 -9.30pm *
Gain the knowledge, skills and resources to create calm, boost confidence and increase focus in your classroom.
In this two - hour workshop, we will explore:
* Neuroscience and how it can help and hinder learning.
* Classroom techniques to create calm.
* The benefits of yoga, mindfulness, breathing techniques and movements that promote brain integration.
* Classroom appropriate yoga, mindfulness, breathing techniques and movements to integrate the brain.
* How to integrate these strategies quickly and easily into the school day.
* Supporting children with anxiety, anger and concentration issues.
You will receive;
* 15 double sided laminated A4 cards for use in the classroom.
* A manual for reference.
* Automatic membership of ‘Julia Hankins Well Being in School’ Facebook group.
* Certificate of attendance.
If you would like to take advantage of this sustainable way of bringing well-being to your school, you can either book online here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that postage of resources within the UK is free, outside the UK postage costs will need to be covered by the person booked on and additional invoice will be sent for this.