Classroom Calm November 19th 7-9pm
Training on the 19th of November 7pm - 9pm *
Gain the knowledge, skills and resources to create calm, boost confidence and increase focus in your classroom.
In this two - hour workshop, we will explore:
* Neuroscience and how it can help and hinder learning.
* Classroom techniques to create calm.
* The benefits of yoga, mindfulness, breathing techniques and movements that promote brain integration.
* Classroom appropriate yoga, mindfulness, breathing techniques and movements to integrate the brain.
* How to integrate these strategies quickly and easily into the school day.
* Supporting children with anxiety, anger and concentration issues.
You will receive;
* 15 double sided laminated A4 cards for use in the classroom.
* A manual for reference.
* Automatic membership of ‘Julia Hankins Well Being in School’ Facebook group.
* Certificate of attendance.
If you would like to take advantage of this sustainable way of bringing well-being to your school, you can either book online here or email email@example.com